adiós


GOODBYE CRUSH

I sat close to the pew that that led to the back door
And looked forward to focus but then I saw you
Your face shone so bright I must confess
Never had I seen before
Right then I felt a sunrise coming to replace my dark moon life

The hunt as a friend put it commences
Slowly following you to know where my sunrise resides
There I see a greenlight as I get your contact
With much nervousness I call to meet you
My first direct presence with you I cannot let go

Time flies and I still walk in sunrise
Hoping I could walk forever in this sunrise
I profess my love but you sweetly cage me as a friend and brother
With much hurt I gladly temporarily accept
To try another time and you turn me down again

Those we want, we don’t get and
Those who want us, don’t get
Bitter lessons of love
With determination and discipline
I say goodbye Crush





Comments

Post a Comment